The security of your business’s data and systems is paramount. Here’s how a cloud-based directory and identity management service can protect your business and simultaneously improve the productivity of your teams.
Exclusively distributed by First Distribution as part of the FD CloudSecure range of products, powered by AVeS Cyber Security.
Did you know that if you’re a current Office 365, Azure or Dynamics CRM Online customer, you’re already using Azure Active Directory?
Microsoft’s Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is a cloud-based directory and identity management service. It is both cost-effective and easy to use, helping businesses streamline their processes, improve productivity and increase their IT security.
In a nutshell, Azure AD is vital to securing your business. It protects user credentials, sensitive data, company systems, software applications and more from unauthorised access.
With single sign-on, it also gives your teams access to thousands of cloud-based applications, including Microsoft and non-Microsoft SaaS solutions.
Here are 10 reasons why Azure AD will benefit your business:
- Access multiple applications with a single sign-on. Onboard new employees quickly and efficiently, remove access to employees who have left the organisation, make it easier and faster to implement access to new cloud services, and get users up-and-running sooner than ever before with a single sign-on experience. This simple process also encourages employees to comply with security and identity protocols.
- Onboard new products with ease. Enjoy pre-integration with all your favourite cloud services, from Salesforce to Office 365, as well as a simple onboarding process of any new systems, platforms or services you add to your workplace.
- Aid productivity and real-time communication. Azure Active Directory supports multiple platforms and devices, which gives you functionality across the organisation.
- Leverage your on-premises identity provisions to access cloud features. Because Azure AD can integrate to your existing Windows Server Active Directory, you can manage access to cloud features with a single sign-on. This creates a seamless working environment for users, whether they’re working remotely or from the office.
- Gain full management control and improved application security. Azure AD multi-factor authentication and conditional access give you the security you need to protect your business, data and employees from unauthorised access.
- Use any software you want. Adopt the services and solutions you need to meet your organisation’s requirements. Azure AD supports other virtual tools and operating systems, not just Microsoft solutions. This gives you the freedom to add any platforms or SaaS solutions your business requires.
- Get advanced threat protection. Azure AD gives you the ability to access comprehensive reporting that monitors application usage and gives you the means to implement enhanced security measures to protect your business.
- Reduce your risks with Azure AD. Feel confident that your resources are safe with automated responses that monitor unusual user behaviour and give “just-in-time” administrative access to Microsoft services.
- Have it available wherever you are, whenever you need it. With 99.7% uptime and running from 140 data centres around the world, including South Africa, Azure AD offers global availability and service.
- Benefit from solutions that fit your needs. Azure AD offers various pricing plans that fit your business’s needs and budget. It also provides you with access to the world’s leading business cloud applications and services through any device, at any location, giving your business and teams the freedom to operate from anywhere, at any time.
To protect personal and sensitive information, First Distribution has partnered with AVeS Cyber Security, specialists in cloud security and governance. We’ve found that the first step to protecting a business’s data is understanding where the critical gaps lie