Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Willingness to work shifts (including unsociable hours and bank holidays where these fall into your shift pattern) as part of a 24×7 team
- Provide proactive defence of ASOS’s digital and technology solutions against cyber security threats.
- Work closely with departments across the organisation to ensure threats and vulnerabilities are remediated effectively. Communicating your findings to stakeholders in a clear and actionable fashion, focussing on real-world impact and with pragmatic options for resolution.
- Monitor a range of security systems, resolving and documenting findings accurately.
- Ensure investigation steps are clearly documented and accurately escalated to tier 2 when needed.
- Work with new technologies and security applications. Performing vulnerability assessments and providing insights and prioritisations to teams within the organisation.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Clear and concise oral and written communication in English.
- Highly motivated individual with a genuine enthusiasm for cyber security and technology in general.
- Good understanding of cyber security issues associated with typical enterprise systems, such as; email, end-user devices, cloud technology and so on.
- Good understanding of cyber security principles and best practices.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and know when to seek guidance.
- Ability to operate calmly and efficiently in fast paced situations.
- BSc/MSc degree in Cyber Security, Information Security or a related degree/qualification.
- One or more of the following may make you eligible for cross training to Cyber Security:
- Experience of performing fraud analysis
- Criminology degree would be considered if the candidate can demonstrate competency in Python/PowerShell or KQL
- Experience with or an understanding of Microsoft’s security stack, technologies such as; Azure Sentinel, MDATP, MCAS, ASC or similar.
- Experience in a similar security role.
ASOS is one of the UK’s top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. Our values are to be authentic, brave and creative, and we live and breathe these in everything we do.
ASOS Technology is going through an exciting period of transition. This includes a number of strategic programmes to deliver the amazing technology and business solutions to support our ambitious global growth plans. At the heart of these plans is the rebuilding of our digital platforms and channels to provide the best shopping experience for our customers. Our plan is designed to enable us to really put our mobile experience first, enable personalisation and support a data driven organisation. We are also making significant investments in all our Buying, Merchandising, Finance and People systems with the latest toolsets and applications to accelerate the next phase of our global growth. We are also improving our ways of working within Technology to enable autonomous platform development and improve our engineering and agile practices.
Hours: 24/7 rotation (160 hours per 4 weeks)
Location: Hercules Way, Leavesden, Watford WD25 7GR. Working from home could be possible on certain day shifts.
Reporting: Task managed by Tier 2, monthly SOC Manager
We know times are a little strange right now, but rest assured, we’ll make the interview process as smooth as possible using remote technology.