Research from Forrester Consulting found that the Azure Security Center security management solution can reduce threat defense costs, simplify security management, and improve the efficiency of security operations centers (SOCs).
Forrester Consulting found that, on average, the organizations surveyed benefited from ASCs of $ 3.56 million over three years for a system cost of $ 1.1 million. Thus, the ROI was 219%, and the ROI was less than six months.
According to the aggregated data, the Azure Security Center has demonstrated the following benefits.
- Organizations surveyed reported that they were able to better track their organization’s security posture across all Azure workloads by about a quarter to reduce their risk of a cloud security breach.
- Using Azure Defender in the Azure Security Center has reduced the time it takes to remediate threats by 50%.
- Time spent on updating security policies and managing compliance with regulatory requirements decreased by 20-30%. This has resulted in improved productivity for security administrators.
- Customers saved 20 to 30% on third-party tools and services.
- Customers have improved compliance with the visibility and accessibility of status in the Azure Security Center. They were also able to make recommended fixes in this area, which they might have missed if there was no solution.