Microsoft released the optional non-security update KB4541335 for the company’s operating systems Windows 10 version 1903 and version 1909 on March 24, 2020.
The company announced earlier that it will pause the production and distribution of preview updates for all supported versions of Windows from May 2020 on.
KB4541335 for Windows 10 version 1903 and 1909
Windows 10 version 1903
The following issues are fixed in the preview update:
- Fixed a document repository printing issue.
- Fixed the cause of a misleading reset message for Win32 apps converted to UWP.
- Fixed a Microsoft Foundation Class toolbar drawing issue in multi-monitor environments.
- Addressed an issue that ignored the first key stroke in a DataGridView cell.
- Fixed a performance issue that occurred when DRM content is played or paused in the background.
- Fixed a PrintWindow API issue that caused screenshots of windows to fail.
- Fixed a File Explorer issue that caused it to close unexpectedly when using roaming profiles between different Windows 10 versions.
- Fixed a search issue that failed to return results in Start or the Search box for users without local profiles.
- Fixed an application termination issue caused by the entering of East Asian characters after changing the keyboard layout.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Mute button from working on devices with the Microsoft Your Phone app.
- Fixed a calendar issue affecting the Samoa time zone.
- Fixed the cause of the error “Remote host method get_WindowsSize is not implemented”.
- Fixed a log reading issue using the OpenEventLogA() function.
- Fixed a domain controller registration issue.
- Fixed a sign-in or unlocking issue on Hybrid Azure Active Directory-joined machines that delayed the process by up to 2 minutes.
- Fixed multiple authentication issue in Azure Active Directory environments.
- Fixed a Credential Guard issue that prevented machines with it enabled from joining domains.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some machines from entering Sleep mode caused by Microsoft Defender Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) Auto Incident Response (IR).
- Fixed a performance issue in the Windows Runtime API.
- Fixed an issue that caused Windows.admx templates to miss one of the SupportedOn tags.
- Fixed an issue that prevented applications from closing.
- Fixed an issue that caused the creation of the Storage Replica administrator group with the incorrect SAM-Account-Type and Group-Type.
- Fixed a Windows ecosystem compatibility status evaluation issue.
- Fixed a Microsoft User Experience Virtualization roaming issue.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Network Policy Server accounting feature from working.
- Fixed an issue that prevented standard users accounts configured with maximum UAC control settings from installing Language Features on Demand using System settings.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the connection to virtual private networks.
- Restores the constructed attribute in Active Directory and Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS) for msDS-parentdistname
- Improved support for non-ASCII file paths in Microsoft Defender ATP Auto IR